Monday, August 03, 2026

Call Your Mother opens in Bethesda


Call Your Mother
has opened at 4828 St. Elmo Avenue in Bethesda. This is the popular local deli chain's second Montgomery County outpost, with the first having opened several years ago at Pike & Rose in Rockville. It's actually their fourth in Maryland, where they also have locations in Annapolis and Riverdale Park. You can check out the menu below, which includes their most popular signature items, but also sleepers like the Chicago Dog on a pretzel bagel bun.











10 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 PM

    I walked over around lunch time to pick up an online order and the place was hopping! Really fun energy inside, and my lunch was delicious (no first day hiccups from what I could tell). Very excited to have them in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:23 PM

    So $5.30 before tax, is that the going rate now for a fresh bagel in Bethesda? When I frequented BB, I always got the smallest weight/price small tub of scallion CC in the their glass door fridge while waiting in line, it was colder and I could schmear as much on as I wanted then just ordered a pumpernickel bagel not toasted. It was a better deal overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:10 AM

      There's always, always, one maschuggena in the bunch. Go back to BB and leave the rest of us to enjoy your headache.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous9:46 AM

      Are you saying there's a hole in 6:23's logic?

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10:24 AM

    The menu shows the price of a plain bagel as $2.7. It seems odd to me to leave off the last digit. Even if the last digit is zero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous7:03 AM

      You are saying the circle with the hole in it was left off the menu pricing? Some sort of bagel code of ethics me thinks.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous3:47 PM

      Technically, under the Bagel Code of Ethics, "Everything" is an option.

      Delete
  4. It's better than Bethesda Bagel by far. The "everything" bagel with pastrami is so good it's insane. They will do extremely well here. Great location and parking is easy and plentiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:48 AM

    more bread!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:59 PM

    Yes to JAC's comment. Love their pastrami bagel and other bagel sandwiches, this place rocks.

    ReplyDelete