Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank you to all who voted for me! Your support is much appreciated. I have enjoyed meeting all of you as I went door-to-door for the last three months, and at the many events. Thank you for your votes, putting out signs, and telling others about my campaign. Your support gave me the energy to keep campaigning until the last hour. I rang my final doorbell as the sun was setting Monday evening, and picked up a final vote. There will be much more to write about, but I thought it was important to thank all of you right away. There were problems with turnout statewide, but no problems with my supporters: all of you came out to vote for Robert Dyer, and I am honored to have your vote. So this is just my first chance to thank you here. And those of you who voted for my dad, he equally appreciates your support.

No comments: