Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was on my way to the monthly Montgomery County Republican Central Committee last night, and was caught in a terrible, violent thunderstorm between 270 and our HQ. I've been in heavier rains, but these were torrential. Lightning was striking all around, and it's my understanding that there were a number of power outages in the area. I was on time for the meeting, but I had to just wait awhile in the car outside. There were many nearby lightning strikes, and a few objects were knocked over by the wind around the area. I was about 10 minutes late as a result, but there wasn't anything on the agenda worth being struck by lightning for!

If you are just finding out about my campaign for the Montgomery County Council At-Large, here is a short video message for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnvmm1YNWfM

If you want to help bring Change Beyond Belief to Montgomery County, and transform our government into one that serves the People, not the other way around, email my video to 10 of your friends in the county!

No comments: