Monday, November 19, 2012

TOY REWARDS FOR GOOD GRADES? YOUR WORK PAYS OFF AT SMART TOYS IN BETHESDA!

Here's something else I wish they had when I was in school!

Smart Toys at Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda will give kids big discounts on toys for good report cards.  For example, if you bring in a report card with 5 As, you'll get 40% off!

The store has standard Toys R Us-style toys, but also many "smart" toys.  One of my favorites I saw was a kit that turns a soda can into a robot.  First of all, it only costs $15 bucks. But secondly, it teaches kids about recycling. And without low-down moneymaking schemes like the Montgomery County bag tax.  I still see bags along the roads, and the politicians have $2 million more play money to funnel to the people who get them elected.

Better to prove your sincerity by paying someone to use a reusable bag, or giving them a smart toy.
Anyway, I think Smart Toys has a great idea here, and it doesn't cost the taxpayers anything.

As Batman said, "Stick to your books! "

No comments: