Sunday, July 08, 2012

KNITS, ETC. IS CLOSING AT BETHESDA ROW

Bethesda Row boutique Knits, Etc. has announced it is closing.



I can't tell you what this portends for civilization as a whole, because I've never actually heard any woman mention the place.  I've never been inside.  Men are not exactly their target demographic.

But it's unlikely many women heard of it either, as a Google search turned up no website or Facebook for the shop.  Along with the combined rating of 1 star on Yelp, perhaps the closure was inevitable.

Have you ever patronized Knits, Etc.?  Are you going to miss the store?  Post a comment and let others know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Knits Etc that I patronize in Rockville is likely one of the most reasonable options for women's clothing/accessories. I am particularly pleased about the quality of craftsmanship and fabrics of their garments. There is usually one very good article that I find there for whichever function, work or evening. Various items from France that I've purchased there :)