Saturday, August 05, 2023

Bethesda McDonald's will be closed all day on Monday, August 7


The McDonald's at 5214 River Road in Bethesda will be closed all day this coming Monday, August 7, 2023. Repairs to the parking lot around the restaurant are the reason for the one-day closure, according to a restaurant employee. It's unclear if the violent thunderstorms forecast for Monday would have any impact on completion of the work. If all goes well, McDonald's will reopen on normal business hours at 5:00 AM Tuesday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That McD's is a gold mine for the owners.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the owners could 'invest' in understandable ordertakers and/or some QC. I so seldom get the right items (thru Drive thru) and wonder even if my erroneous items were returned (and opened) by previous customers. So many people have to return to get it right. Who knows?

Anonymous said...

12:25am I'm always uncomfortable when the person in line ahead of me rifles through bags of food and then returns all or part to the McDonald's drive thru window person. Was that my order that someone just ransacked?
Lol

Anonymous said...

I always put my thumb thru it if it's wrong. Seems a bit unsavory I agree. But it's the right thing in the big pictire.