Monday, October 22, 2012

BETHESDA ROW ARTS FESTIVAL PHOTO GALLERY 2012

Here are a few photos from the 2012 Bethesda Row Arts Festival, with more to come!
WMATA was brilliant to shut down Metro
during a major, annual event

Remember when we had
Ben & Jerry's in Bethesda?
My favorite artist at the
festival was R. Michael Wommack
He grew up in Levittown.  Timeless design
that defines the phrase, "American Dream."
I have a feeling David Brooks had
something to do with this
I've got the green light for a crab
cake sandwich
Jim.  Bob.  Jimi. ...Cutlery?
"That is now, man.  That is
now!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who sold more subscriptions at the Festival this week, The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal?

Robert Dyer said...

It's interesting, because you would assume the Times would be more popular in a heavily-Democratic town. But I remember that Sarah Palin's first book outsold whatever the leading "liberal" book was at that time at the Bethesda Row Barnes and Noble. Which I thought was pretty shocking. Frankly, with the level of wealth in Bethesda, the Wall Street Journal is probably a more practical purchase!