Saturday, July 11, 2009

CELEBRATE
DAMASCUS

Parade and Fireworks Photos and Videos
Will Begin Uploading Soon

Prepare yourself for an extravaganza of Celebrate Damascus coverage on www.RobertDyer.net!

I was at the event last night, and if you weren't, I have just about everything you would want to see on video. It will be just like being there.

There is so much video that the battery was drained. Which has delayed the uploads, because I have to recharge it in order to transfer the files. But not to worry, you will have it for your enjoyment very soon. As well as the whole story here on the blog.

You're going to see fireworks, tractors, classic cars, fire equipment, a lightsaber duel (I'm not joking), me getting drilled in the abs with a piece of candy thrown from a parade vehicle (still not joking), a classic car trying to run me over, and me being chased by a killer bee. All from a first person perspective, as I was filming at the time all of these things happened.

I did manage to survive, and you won't find the video and photos I have on any other local media website.

No comments: