Sunday, November 06, 2011

THE NORTH FACE

VENTURE JACKET

REVIEW VIDEO


Another www.RobertDyer.net Exclusive!!!

I hope you enjoyed the exclusive video I posted yesterday from The North Face grand opening at Bethesda Row. Today I have another video, as we have one more day of celebration at The North Face on Bethesda Avenue!

This video is my review of The North Face Venture Jacket. I won this jacket in the big giveaway that has been going on for the grand opening of the Bethesda store. (Don't forget, if you won a prize, you need to redeem it by today at the store.)

The Venture Jacket is a high-tech, lightweight rain jacket. It repels water, and keeps you dry. On this video, I show you the jacket and all of the features. (One thing I missed was that the iPod pocket is actually a zippered pocket on the upper right sleeve).

http://youtu.be/ubf_vSFLUzQ

As you can see by the small size of shopping bag, the Venture Jacket would fold up easily in your luggage for traveling. You get all the benefits of an upscale jacket in the suitcase space of a cheap rain slicker.

One sign of high quality apparel, whether it be a Lacoste or Ralph Lauren polo shirt, or a jacket like this, is the great fit right off the rack. My Venture Jacket is size Medium, and is not all baggy like some cheaper jackets would be.

Hopefully the video will be of help if you are shopping for a rain jacket, and they are available for men and women. The colors they had Friday night were green, blue and the grey that I chose. Whatever you are looking for, the helpful staff will steer you in the right direction. Which is a good thing, because they have jammed a ton of stuff into this store!

So stop by The North Face at Bethesda Row today, and you can still take on the Climbing Wall until 4 PM!

Be sure to follow me at @BethesdaRow on Twitter to find out everything that's going on in downtown Bethesda, and follow The North Face Bethesda at @TNFBethesda.

No comments: