Tuesday, June 18, 2013

MAX BRENNER OPENING DELAYED (PHOTOS)

A Max Brenner spokesperson says the expected Saturday opening of their chocolate bar at Bethesda Row has been "pushed back" due to construction delays.

Last Thursday, I had seen the interior as I went by on Woodmont Avenue, and so I can verify that the company's explanation is sincere. As you can see in the photos below, it looked like a herculean effort would have been necessary to meet the deadline.

Stay tuned for the new opening date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't they have some big ad up on th side of a building? Wasted $$ if the opening is delayed.

Robert Dyer said...

I guess it depends how many people knew of the original opening date, as opposed to the more vague "June 2013" promise on the projector ads.

Anonymous said...

The projector ads are creating awareness that they're opening soon, so I think it's a good idea.