Thursday, March 13, 2014

MCDONALD'S BACON CLUBHOUSE CHICKEN SANDWICH REVIEW (VIDEO)

What if you put Big Mac special sauce on Fried Chicken? McDonald's just answered that question. The new McDonald's Bacon Clubhouse can not only be ordered as a quarter-pound burger, but as a crispy or grilled chicken sandwich, as well.

I tested the crispy chicken version, and here is my review. This sandwich features all the same ingredients as the burger version I tested last week, including Big Mac special sauce, white cheddar cheese, grilled caramelized onions, tomato, whole leaf lettuce and thick-cut Applewood smoked bacon, on the brand-new "soft, warm Artisan bun."

)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo confused. Is your reader base 14 year olds? Why are all your food review items seemingly only geared at teens and adults on food stamps? Seriously, this is among the most affluent areas in the country with no fast food in the downtown area, and so if you want to review something....go to Roof and give us a review on their dishes. Or what about Morton's? It's just comical and tough to take as serious when you make arguments on key County issues, but it's coming from someone eating and reviewing a McDonald's bacon clubhouse chicken sandwich and with an obsession on Dunkin' Donuts. I guess your a common mans guy and I do like your blog- I just don't get the connection to junk food and local news/issues. It is entertaining though to see what fast food/junk your going to review next...

Robert Dyer said...

I do review other types of local restaurants. You may have missed my reviews of ShopHouse, American Tap Room, Mon Ami Gabi, Jimmy Johns, Kraze Burgers, Smashburger, BlackFinn, The Parva, Bold Bite, Haagen Dazs, Vapiano, Boloco, and - yes - Dunkin' Donuts.

I appreciate the feedback. But the idea that someone's preferences in food gives their positions on local issues more, or less, weight doesn't make much sense to me.

Was my position on the bag tax stronger after the salad I reviewed at Mon Ami Gabi, and then weaker after I had a fast food burger? That doesn't seem like a logical argument.