Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I AM NOT ROBERT S. DYER - YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG ROBERT DYER!

There has been a lot of confusion over the last 48 hours, and I want to make clear to readers, or those searching the internet,

I AM NOT ROBERT S. DYER

Apparently, there is a Robert S. Dyer involved in some dispute with the Smith Point establishment.

The Washington Post heightened confusion by describing that individual as a Bethesda native.

So let's clear this up:

I am not "Robert S. Dyer."

My middle initial is not "S."

I am not a lawyer.

I am most definitely not 50 years old!

I am a lifelong resident of Bethesda, and I've never even heard of this guy!

If you are seeking the "Robert S. Dyer" involved in a Smith Point news story, you have the wrong website, the wrong guy, the wrong Robert Dyer.


No comments: