Now, during the 3 days of The Front Row at Bethesda Row, you can enter the Robert Dyer @ Bethesda Row Front Row Fashionista Instagram Photo Contest and you could win a free blowout at Drybar!
Here's how to enter:
1. Follow @BethesdaRow on Twitter
2. Follow @BethesdaRow on Instagram
3. Retweet any of my @BethesdaRow tweets about the contest between now and Saturday, May 18, 2013.
4. Take a picture of yourself (or have a friend take your picture) anywhere around Bethesda Row during The Front Row at Bethesda Row fashion event, Thursday, May 16, through Saturday May 18.
5. Upload your picture to Instagram.
6. Add the tag #RobertDyer to your Instagram photo.
7. The photo with tag #RobertDyer that has the most likes by 12:00 AM Sunday, May 26, 2013, will be the winning photo. Winner will be announced here on the blog Monday, May 27.
8. You can upload as many photos to Instagram as you want. Each photo will be another chance to win.
9. Winner will receive a Drybar gift card worth one blowout at any Drybar salon location.
10. Photos can be of anything you want: You at the Friday night fashion show on Bethesda Lane, dining at a restaurant or having a cocktail around Bethesda Row, trying on a new outfit or browsing at a Bethesda Row boutique, you at Bethesda Row Cinema for The Tents Thursday evening, your chic outfit, you meeting Jessica Alba... it's entirely up to you.
It's all about taking a photo that provides the photographic evidence that you are the top fashionista at The Front Row this year.
**All that's required is you to appear in the photo, somewhere at Bethesda Row during any of the many fashion events May 16-18, 2013.**
11. Must be 18 or older to enter. Must be a resident of MD, VA, DC, or WV.
12. Winner allow 3-4 weeks to receive your prize.
13. The contest and prize are sponsored by Robert Dyer @ Bethesda Row. Drybar is not affiliated with the contest.
14. Tips to get more likes: Use hashtags like #BethesdaRow #TheFrontRow #tfr2013 #dcfashion. Use share feature on Instagram to share your photo on Twitter and other social networks. If your friends are in the photo with you, you can tag them on Instagram (if they have Instagram accounts).
15. I'm not responsible for any internet malfunctions, errors, acts of God or other unforeseen events. The contest may be canceled at my discretion at any time, for any reason.