Saturday, November 12, 2022

Foxtrot market & cafe sets opening date at Bethesda Row (Photos)


Foxtrot
, the new market and cafe at 7262 Woodmont Avenue at Bethesda Row, has been looking very close to opening for several weeks. Now the chain has announced the opening date for this location will be this coming Friday, November 18, 2022. According to a press release, a grand opening celebration will be held from 4:00 - 7:00 PM that day, with live music and free food and drinks. This will be Foxtrot's first Maryland location.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news. Hope it does well.

Anonymous said...

This place reminds me of Eatzi's, remember that?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I still miss Eatzi's. Does anyone remember the white chocolate cake there? Someone said it's available somewhere in Virginia (I know, rather vague) Does anyone know this cake's possible whereabouts? I don't eat a lot of cake but I still think of it when birthdays roll around. Really delicious!