Friday, August 03, 2012

EuroMUSCLEcars! AMERICAN SUPERCARS INVADE EuroMotorcars AT BETHESDA ROW (PHOTOS)

I couldn't help but notice when three of my dream cars appeared at the corner of Bethesda Avenue and Arlington Road.
"Would you like Freedom Fries with that?"
 But what an ironic scene it is!  Three of the finest pieces of American horsepower cooling their wheels, surrounded by sophisticated European sports and luxury cars at Bethesda's venerable EuroMotorcars.

"Cute spoiler, Porsche."
Which dream car would you pick in this lot?

Sure, not many of us would turn down a 911 (although I'm a 928 and 944 man myself when it comes to Porsches), but it's safe to say the Old World sports cars are outpowered and overmatched by the Viper, Corvette and Challenger - even in the faux-European environs of Bethesda Row.

1 comment:

willz said...

i used one of your pictures. The new owner of the red porsche totaled it, doesn't look like it was survivable.
my write up
http://www.wesbait.com/