Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Federal Realty posts Coming Soon signage for Poke Dojo at Bethesda Row

It's now official: As I reported yesterday, Poke Dojo is moving from Hanaro Sushi in the Woodmont Triangle to a prime spot on Bethesda Lane at Bethesda Row. Property owner Federal Realty later in the day posted "coming soon" signage for the restaurant. It is taking over the vacant Cork and Fork space.

Also related to my report yesterday on the future arrival of the Shade Store at the Row, their space now has a construction wall around the facade. It used to be home to Le Creuset, which recently closed.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOBBY'S BLOG ABOUT SIGNS

Anonymous said...

Has anyone actually bought blinds from a store? Almost like the new carpet building built on Rosedale in a residential neighborhood? Thats the best Federal can do?

Anonymous said...

@7:15 My wife dragged me all the way to the Shade Store in Mosaic District once. They have really good high-end stuff that you isn't carried in other stores... or at least that's what she tells me. Personally I'd just hang a black trash bag over the windows and call it a day.

Anonymous said...

7:28 AM First I thought you were a BCC grad, bu now I see you are a Wheaton educated smuck? Isn't that so?

Anonymous said...

New Poke DC coming to Georgetown Sq. next to Not Your Average Joes

Alice Gray said...

"Almost like the new carpet building built on Rosedale in a residential neighborhood? Thats the best Federal can do?" The answer is YES!
Reference: https://homeia.com/home-buying-guide/