Wednesday, July 17, 2013

MILAE CLEANERS VACATES DOWNTOWN BETHESDA LOCATION (PHOTO)

Milae Cleaners, a dry cleaning business that not long ago moved into a small building at Battery Lane and Woodmont Avenue, has abruptly vacated the premises.

The corner will soon be home to the Woodmont View luxury apartments.

A sign posted says they have moved to 5050 River Road in Bethesda. Which is actually not exactly true, as a Milae Cleaners has been operating at 5050 River Road for many years. I think this means they are consolidating, rather than "moving."

For Bethesda history buffs, 5050 River Road was once home to Mario's Pizza, which was a childhood favorite of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Mario's well. Great italian cold cut subs!

Furkhundababy1 said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Great Blus

Linda Mason said...

As five percent of an individual's hair virtually goes down the empty review of sani sticks