Wednesday, August 07, 2013

HAVANA NIGHTS ROOFTOP POOL PARTY IN BETHESDA SEPTEMBER 6

The Doubletree Bethesda hotel is hosting a Cuban-themed Havana Nights pool party at both its rooftop pool and ballroom on September 6, from 7 PM to 1 AM.

Tickets are on sale now, and must be purchased in advance. To go with the Cuban theme, Cuban adult beverages and a rooftop cigar bar will be available. Dress in white, and enter the Best Dressed Fedora contest.

When they say cabanas, my guess is they're talking about rooms rather than Wet Republic-style cabanas in Vegas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks cool! Is anyone reading this going?

Wine Combo said...

I might go... I've put it on my social calendar... :-)

Josh said...

I've got a big group of 10 people going, and I know some friends are coming with the group, "Events and Adventures!!" Should be a fun time!!

Brianna said...

My girlfriends and I are coming up from Virginia for this. The DJ is awesome!