Saturday, April 15, 2017

Firefighters respond to burning bed in home on Wilson Lane in Bethesda

Montgomery County firefighters responded to a home in the 5100 block of Wilson Lane around 7:30 this morning. Upon arriving at the scene, they found a burning mattress on the top floor of the home, and quickly extinguished the fire.

Four occupants of the home self-evacuated, and are being evaluated by EMS personnel to determine if there are any injuries, according to scanner reports.


Anonymous said...

my poop at starbucks this morning was burning too!

Anonymous said...

How can we dance when our earth is turning
How do we sleep while our beds are burning