Wednesday, July 14, 2021

What's going on at Positano in Bethesda?


I have received many emails from readers asking what is happening with Positano at 4948 Fairmont Avenue in Bethesda. The longtime Italian restaurant has been closed for awhile. I was finally able to get in touch with the owner, and there is some positive news. Positano is not permanently closed, but has been shuttered while a legal dispute over the property itself is worked out through the courts. Let's hope it can be successfully resolved soon, as many diners are eager to return to this Bethesda landmark.



2 comments:

Jo A said...

I hope they open soon. Amazing food!

CW said...

Wow! That is hopeful news! I have been mourning their absence since I called one day in May and discovered that the phone had been disconnected. I am so glad you put this information out! Nobody in our metropolitan area can hold a candle to Positano. Hope the owner resolves the legal issues effectively and beneficially.