Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fire at Middlebrooke Apartments on Battery Lane in Bethesda

An apartment fire at the Middlebrooke at 5015 Battery Lane forced the evacuation of residents around 7:45 PM last night. Firefighters responded and quickly extinguished the blaze in an apartment bedroom. Smoke spread through the building and had to be dispersed, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesperson Pete Piringer said.

No injuries were reported. The Middlebrooke was also evacuated in October 2013, as the result of a carbon monoxide leak.

No comments: