Tuesday, October 18, 2022

California Tortilla to expand outdoor dining space at Cabin John Village in Potomac


California Tortilla
is planning to add more outdoor dining space at its Cabin John Village location at 7727 Tuckerman Lane in Potomac. The fast-casual Mexican restaurant will convert part of its indoor dining room into a covered patio area. This will require busting out the existing storefront, so it is a pretty significant remodeling project. The work will be completed in early 2023, hopefully in time for warmer weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every meal I've ever had at a California Tortilla has tasted like pure salt.

shanel said...

You know that I'm a fan of outdoor seating, but it doesn't work for me everywhere. I haven't been to this restaurant so wondering if there a view or am I just looking at a parking lot?

I'm opening a 20 seat exclusive fire pit restaurant on that Cordell Avenue vacant corner lot. It's BringYourOwnBeans, wieners and marshmallows. Knock SOS on the gate after midnight. PoPo eats free.

Anonymous said...

Every meal I've had at a California Tortilla has been excellent and I eat there more than any other restaurant.