Thursday, October 20, 2022

Sheepskin Gifts and Alpaca Too opens at Montgomery Mall in Bethesda


Sheepskin Gifts and Alpaca Too
has returned to Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda for another winter and holiday shopping season. What is alpaca? According to an explanation on display at the store, "alpaca fiber is warmer, weighs less and is more durable than wool. It is soft like cashmere, but stronger and a highly-natural product. Because alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic, most people [allergic to] wool items can wear alpaca. Alpaca garments...are stain resistant. Precipitation does not readily penetrate an alpaca garment, and they are naturally windproof."


This alpaca apparel from Peru gives a warm feeling, not only against the cold, but also that the holidays are approaching very soon. Look for the alpaca outside their storefront on Level 1, next to Intimissimi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading about the various assaults in Montgomery Mall, I wouldn’t step foot in the place until Elrich is out of office

Anonymous said...

@8:14 PM: Agreed. I'm amazed the alpaca hasn't been stolen yet the way things are going there.

shanel said...

I want that Alpaca! It just makes me laugh. I'd donate it to some kids after it sat inside my door welcoming me home for a few weeks.

I went to Mo Mall the other Saturday afternoon just to walk around for the first time in ages. Usually, I'm in/out the food court and theatre. I noticed the difference in customers identifying characteristics. It wasn't a big deal to me. I didn't feel the need to pat my handgun or pepper spray to make sure that they were still there not once.

It's not that hard to be friendly and accommodating. My neighbor needs or expects to go first? Go on then.

Anonymous said...

@1:21 PM: Why would you ever pat your handgun or spray to check that they're there? That's incredibly conspicuous. Straight up amateur stuff here. Wow.

There's a difference between between friendly/accommodating and being permissive to crime. What we have at MoCo Mall (and in MoCo in general) is outright permissiveness of criminal activity due to the absence of adequate policing. You know why that is? Because the "One Party" County-Authorized size of the MoCo police force is half the size it needs to be for a County of this size/population.

Go read the reports that the MoCo Police submit to the County which say this indisputable fact. The County routinely ignores it.