Tuesday, January 11, 2022

AllCare Family Medicine coming to Georgetown Square in Bethesda


AllCare Family Medicine
will open its newest area location at the Georgetown Square shopping center, at 10400 Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda, later this year. The primary and urgent care clinic currently has a location in downtown Bethesda. In addition to primary care physicians appointments and walk-in urgent care, AllCare offers telemedicine, men's and women's health, endocrinology, sports medicine and nutrition counseling services.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Care? More like Don't Care. The downtown Bethesda location is aggressively awful. I miss the days when Dr Grey had her own practice.

Anonymous said...

These people are the most incompetent people on the face of the planet. After being told she could come in as a walk-in and driving 1/2 an hour in an Uber she was turned away because she didn’t show them off he negative covid test that she had taken earlier that day. Their website says “walk-ins allowed.” So my daughter had to take the Uber all the way back to school. I called and it took me over an hour to get through to someone. I spoke with a supervisor named Suzy who literally told me that they don’t see sick people. I said, “do you only treat well people?” She said no, they don’t see sick people in the office, only via telehealth. I said your policies are completely contradictory. And she didn’t like someone pointing out her error so she decided to get snippy with me and I got snippy right back in her incompetent face. There are a thousand reasons why someone might have a sore throat. If you don’t want to treat sick people, don’t open an urgent care facility. Now you want to open another facility that doesn’t help sick people?