Friday, February 17, 2023

Ted Lasso ice cream coming to Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at Bethesda Row next month


Ted Lasso
fans can circle Thursday, March 2, 2023 on their calendars. That's the day the limited-edition Ted Lasso ice cream will drop at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams at 4919 Elm Street at Bethesda Row. "Ted Lasso: Biscuits with the Boss" is described as a sweet and salty combination of crumbled shortbread cookies and buttery sweet cream. The carton pictured even sports the design of the Apple TV character's zip-up jacket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it made from Grass fed cows?

shanel said...

I ask for ice cream in my diet, and I get ice cream. Go on now. How about a hamburger for less than 8 dollars? If it's a labor issue, I'll serve them if my folks can eat the leftovers. Is that going to eff up the tax base too much? Let's ride it out. Somebody might hit the lottery and pay it forward.

Anonymous said...

Two weirdo comments today smdh.

Anonymous said...

@10:03AM Do you know ANYTHING about the show that the ice cream is named for? It's about a soccer (fütbol) coach in the UK... You know, where they play on GRAS or pitch... My comment is known as reference humor. SMH. Now as far as the other comment, it's lost on me.