Friday, March 24, 2023

Ensemble drops Ted's Bulletin from Bethesda ghost kitchen lineup


Ensemble
, the ghost kitchen takeout and delivery restaurant at 4856 Cordell Avenue, has dropped Ted's Bulletin from the selection of menus you can order from in its app. It appears that the 2022 addition of Pizza TBD has taken its place. Ted's Bulletin remains one of the brands owned by Ensemble's parent restaurant group, and has several area locations (but not in Bethesda, which was the draw of having its menu available through Ensemble).

2 comments:

JAC said...

I have not tried Ensemble yet but it's an interesting concept. Ted's B downtown and in Reston is very good. I believe they are in Downtown Crown in Gaithersburg as well. It's a cool concept that offers a broad menu. I have never had a bad experience there. I wish their full service restaurant would go up on the Pike somewhere. They would do very well.

shanel said...

I have never eaten food from Ensemble. I live in Bethesda with a hundred other options from which to eat. I don't get the concept. How are they better when they employ the same folks to cook their food as every other restaurant around here. Recipes are better. So you say.