Sunday, October 25, 2015

Kitchen mishap, fire evacuate Bethesda high-rise

Burning food on a first-floor apartment stove led to the evacuation of Lakeview House, a high-rise apartment building at 10250 Westlake Drive in Bethesda. Firefighters responded to reports of smoke in the building midday Saturday.

The building was vented for smoke, and there were no injuries, according to Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services spokesperson Pete Piringer.


Anonymous said...

Uggh. Looks like public housing. No wonder Montgomery Mall is moribund.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a subsidized building for elders.